MBA or Masters of Business Administration is a highly coveted degree which students prefer to pursue nowadays. If you manage to clear your CAT exams and secure good marks, then you can get admission in a reputed business school. But the most important issue regarding this course is that the fees for MBA is quite high. Most of the business schools charge hefty fees from the students. Therefore, many academically bright students cannot pursue this course because of financial obstacles.
Instead of giving up, one needs to think of ways to go higher in life. MBA scholarships play the role of saviour for such students. Such a scholarship helps in fulfilling your dreams of pursuing an MBA.
Advantages of scholarships for MBA students:
• Helps to avoid debt: If you want to enroll yourself in a renowned MBA college or institute, then it is obvious that you or your parents will take the help of educational loans to complete your education. But it is better to avoid loans. It gets extremely difficult to repay the huge amount of money. You may feel immense pressure to bag a high salary job. In case you do not get a job on time, your parents or guardians come under pressure to repay the debt.
If you have An MBA student scholarship, then there will be no stress of repaying the money. MBA students will then easily be able to empower their academic life by eradicating all kind of financial barrier.
• Career benefit: When you work hard, burn midnight oils and bag a scholarship, it adds up to your CV. Acquiring a scholarship is indeed a very prestigious thing. It will leave a profound impact on your future employers. It will definitely help you stand out from the rest of the competition.
Also Read: Resume Design Ideas for MBA freshers
• Performance improvement: When you earn a scholarship, you are free from all types of financial worries and concerns. You will be able to focus more attentively on your studies. There will be no pressure upon you to get a job immediately. Thus, you can wait for better opportunities. There will be enough time for knowledge enhancement and skill development.
List of top MBA scholarships that you can apply for:
• PNB Housing Finance Protsahan Scholarship: The scholarship aims at supporting MBA aspirants financially. The screening for the scholarship will take into consideration two factors – your academic merit as well as your need for the finances. If you are eligible and they accept your application, then you may get a scholarship worth Rs 2,00,000.
• BML Munjal Scholarship: An initiative of Hero Group, BML Munjal University offers a scholarship to the MBA students of BML Munjal University. The amount of scholarship totally depends on your percentile score in the XAT or CAT exam or GMAT score.
• Aditya Birla Group Scholarship: If you are an MBS student pursuing MBS from IIM or XLRIs, then you can get a scholarship from the Aditya Birla Group. This scholarship will cover a part of your tuition fees. You can get a scholarship worth Rs 1, 75, 000 per annum.
• IDFC FIRST Bank Scholarship: If you have enrolled yourself for the first year of an MBA full-time programme, then you can apply for the IDFC FIRST bank MBA scholarship It will cover your tuition fees. The scholarship sums up to Rs 1,00,000 per annum.
Also Read: Important Tips to Crack MBA Entrance Exams
MBA scholarships can be quite helpful in making your dreams come true. If you want to enroll yourself as an MBA student, then start looking for MBA student scholarships. Apply them as per the requirements and try to avail them. These scholarships will indeed make your future bright.