Want to make your career strong by doing an MBA but don’t want to leave your current job?
Well, an online MBA program is all you need!
Online MBA programs are designed to help you gain the skills and knowledge you need to succeed in your career. These programs will help you develop your business research and analytical skills, and leadership capabilities. They also provide an excellent opportunity for you to network with like-minded professionals and expand your professional network.
Online MBA programs are becoming increasingly popular among students who want to earn a degree while they continue to work. They offer ﬂexibility, convenience, and the option of making credits through online courses and exams.
Online MBA programs are designed for those who want to earn their degree from the comfort of their home. Moreover, online students have access to the same professors and resources as traditional students, but instead of attending class in person, they engage with the coursework remotely.
Beneﬁts of Online MBA scholarship:
Online MBA Scholarship is an opportunity for you to get a higher education in the ﬁeld of business administration. It also provides the best chance to get admission in the top MBA colleges. Online MBA has become a popular educational option because it makes it easier for students to study at their own convenience. The beneﬁts of online MBA scholarship are discussed below:
- Flexibility: If you want to take classes at your own convenience, then an online MBA is the best option for You can attend classes whenever you want and wherever you want without any limitations.
- Cost: The cost of studying in an online MBA program is far less than traditional programs; this means that it will be more affordable for all students who cannot afford expensive tuition fees or accommodation costs which may impede them from getting into top universities or colleges.
- Time management: With online classes, there are no exams or papers which means that there is no pressure on students to study on time; instead, they can focus on other aspects of their lives such as work or family instead of wasting time studying for exams and assignments which takes away from other important things in life such as socializing with friends or family members
Also Read: Time Management Guide for E-learners
Some of the requirements to enroll yourself in an online MBA program
- The applicant must hold a bachelor’s degree with a minimum academic achievement of 60%.in Bachelor’s degree
- Good communication skills are required.
- It is highly recommended to have two to three years of work experience.
- There is no need to prepare for any kind of entrance One can get admission into an online course on the basis of your obtained marks in Bachelor’s degree.
MBA Scholarships in India
The scholarship is the most crucial facet considered by every student who is going to select an MBA college. Nearly every institution on the list of the best MBA programmes in India provides scholarships to help students ﬁnish their studies without worrying about money. Several colleges offer scholarships to those students who have competed in national or state championships.
Management Development Institute, Gurgaon
Management Development Institute of Gurgaon ranked 11 by NIRF in the year 2021. It is an AICTE accredited institute. Some of the scholarship offered by this college are:
- Merit based scholarship are offered to ﬁve students at the end of their second year, which is 10000-/ per student.
- OP Jindal Scholarship are available for the students who are studying in the second year, amounting 1,50,000.
Institute of Rural Management, Anand
Institute of Rural Management of Anand ranked 55 by NIRF in the year 2021. This college is established with the aim of training co-operatives and rural development organizations. Some of the scholarship offered by this college are:
- Merit Based Scholarship by Tata Ratna
- Scholarship for SC/ST students
- GOI Scholarship to IRMA for SC/ST students
- Scholarship from Ministry of Tribal Affairs
- National Dairy Development board Scholarship
Amity School Business, Noida
Amity School Business in Noida ranked 29 by NIRF in the year 2022. It is one of the top-ranking and trusted private management institutions in India. Some of the scholarship offered by this college are:
- 100% scholarship to students who have obtained 93% in 12th standard from CBSE and ICSE.
- 50% scholarship to students who have obtained 88% in 12th standard and 75% in graduation.
How to apply MBA scholarship
To learn more about the scholarships provided by the colleges, go to the college’s official website. One can apply for the scholarship while completing the application form or during the selection process. In addition, when applying for MBA scholarships, you will need to provide some essential documents including a caste certiﬁcate, income certiﬁcate, 12th grade certiﬁcate, graduation certiﬁcate, and passport-sized photo. Scholarships will only be awarded to you by the college after completing the veriﬁcation procedure.
MBA Scholarships in USA by Top Universities
Harvard Business School Scholarships of MBA
The students at Harvard Business School are granted need-based scholarships and additional fellowships. Each student’s needs are decided by their socioeconomic background, their three-year gross income, and their assets. The annual payment is about $40,000 (about 30 lakh Indian rupees). The students are also offered supplemental fellowships by Harvard University.
|Fellowship||Eligibility||Amount in USD|
|John C. Phelan Forward Fellowship||Students from|
low-income backgrounds having ﬁnancial obligations
|Horace W. Goldsmith Fellowship||Demonstrated leadership in Nonproﬁt sector||10,000|
|The Robert S. Kaplan Life Sciences Fellowship||Student with demonstrated experience and commitment to life sciences||20,000|
|George Leadership Fellowship||Students having demonstrated leadership skills and have made an impact||10,000|
The Wharton School Scholarships of MBA
The Wharton School offers numerous fellowship opportunities to the candidates who deserve it via corporate, donors, foundations, etc. The fellowships are awarded in accordance with the candidate’s application, background, academic accomplishment, professional achievement, and commitment in the community. The University of Pennsylvania offers a variety of fellowships, including the following:
|Joseph Wharton Fellowship||Students with outstanding academic records, personal achievements and professional achievements|
|Emerging Economy Fellowships||Students from emerging economies|
|Prism Fellowship||Student who is member and demonstrates leadership in support of LGBTQIA community|
|Social Impact Fellowship||Students who have demonstrated leadership in nonproﬁt sectors or public sectors|
MIT Sloan School of Management MBA Scholarships
MIT Sloan School of Management MBA scholarships are subdivided into two categories. Under the ﬁrst category, the fellowship does not need a segregated application and while applying it students are qualiﬁed while applying. The students must submit separate applications for the other categories of fellowships. The following are several MIT scholarships for which do not need any application process:
- Samsung fellowship
- Stone masters fellowship for women
- Verma family fellowship
- Nath fellowship And many more
|McKinsey Award||All incoming students||10,000|
|Lemann Fellowship||Financial assistance for entrepreneurial assistance||Varies|
|Lemann Education Fellowship||all||varies|
To Wrap up,
Online MBA course is one of the best ways to get into a top university. It has many advantages over attending a traditional MBA program. You can study at any time and anywhere even during your work hours. There are plenty of online MBA degree programs that are offered by various universities and colleges around the world. If you want to pursue your dream career.